Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Book Bound

No comments:
 
  


Bought these last year but haven't had the time to finish reading. One reason is that my brother "borrowed" the yellow book and never gave it back! How can I follow the 21 steps if I can't even read the book continuously lol. Its ok I have to just start all over again. hehe.

 I know this would help me to stay on track so I can fulfill my out most goal which is to have a stable business. Getting there and I won't stop!


I had my cousin wake me up early in the morning to watch the grand finale of American Idol and I was really routing for Jessica Sanchez to win! Sadly Phillip Phillips won but at least Jessica did the best she could and to her fans like me she will forever be the winner. :)

 We can't have it all. lol. Oh well, Congratulations Philip Phillips :) 




I'll leave you with this video of Jessica Sanchez and Jennifer Holiday. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going 
Just AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff