Sunday, May 20, 2012

Vain lol

No comments:
 
Vain mode too bored meet thy messy Hair lol!
I cannot think of a topic for this evening! I remember I should update my weight gain challenge but I am so disappointed I didn't gain any weight! haha I'll update it soon when I gain weight lol or when I feel like it.

I like the first photo more than the second one obviously because of my hair! lol. I have long hair now yey!  I'll let it grow a little longer pa and have it dyed into a noticeable brown color or I'll even get the tips permed for that korean inspired look even though I don't look korean obviously lol I don't even have that thin hair most asians do! 

Sorry for all the blabbering. I don't know what I'm saying I'm just typing along the way I guess If that makes any sense haha. A lot of haha and lols!

Oh stop it you! 
Good Night 
Mwah mwah
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff