Friday, May 11, 2012

Hearts

No comments:
 

Heart Face Girl



My face is not ready for the cam lol hence the heart face. As usual another hot day here in Naga. 
Remember the challenge I had regarding detachable collars? I have now achieved an outfit that I think fits the vintage feel of the collar. 

A sheer floral pink dress paired with a Nude Lace Collar. I wore flats in going to school. This was just an after school shot so I had time to change shoes which is I think more suitable for the outfit.

I'm beginning to think I'm a girly blogger. Obviously I like it simple but still noticeable. I think lol.
Hope you like my outfit as much as I do event though I had to remove my collar when the heat was unbearable.

That's all lovelys
Much Love
Pam 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff