Wednesday, May 2, 2012

No comments:
 

Detachable collars are so in right now, famous bloggers all over the world are wearing these unique trendy statement pieces. I have one from my shop's collection but I can't seem to find a suitable outfit to pair it with. After browsing through many sites I found out that I can wear this piece in any occasion. Hence the picture below from http://www.studybreaks.com/blog/how-to-wear-a-detachable-collar/ 


From Girls Night out to Formal attire from casual to work day casual. I may not be bold enough right now to pull of these looks. But I know I'll get that chance to wear my detachable collar. I'm a little hesitant but YOLO! lol CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! 

I'll share with you some of our detachable collars that are available at my shop DIVERSIFY Please feel free to browse and Like us on our page!
Thank you! Much Love <3
Pam









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff